EXPOSURE WARRANTY POLICY
- The Exposure warranty entitles you to FREE repair of the unit for the first three years from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is valid only if the unit is purchased from an authorised Exposure dealer; registered with the authorised agent in your country of residence.
- The agent accepts no responsibility for defects arising from accident, misuse, abuse, wear and tear; neglect or through unauthorised adjustment and/or repair or replacement of any components, nor will they accept responsibility for damage or loss occurring during transit to or from the person making a claim under warranty.
- The Exposure warranty covers parts and labour costs for three years from the date of purchase. Please retain your original receipt as proof of purchase and purchase date. The guarantee is extended only to the original purchaser and is NOT transferrable.
When Making Claims Under This Warranty:
- The equipment should be suitably packed and returned to the dealer from whom it was purchased, or directly to the local distributor, together with proof of purchase or a copy of the dated sales receipt.
- If necessary the unit should be sent carriage pre-paid by a reputable carrier – NOT by post.
- No responsibility is accepted for the unit whilst in transit to the dealer or agent, and customers are advised to insure the unit against loss or damage while in transit.
- Any tampering or alteration made to the serial number on the equipment will invalidate the warranty.
- The dealer or agent shall notify the customer when the repairs have been completed. The customer must claim the goods within fourteen days from the date of notice, failing which; the Company reserves the right to impose storage charges.
- The Company reserves the right to dispose of the equipment after 90 days from the date of notice in a manner that it sees fit and without compensation to the customer.
Additional peace-of-mind as standard
To register your warranty online, please fill in the details shown here. All of the boxes shown below are required to be filled in.