2010S2 DSD DAC
- Multiple stages of regulation for SPDIF input receiver, USB input, clock oscillator, DAC and output stage for accurate output.
- Very clean master clock to SPDIF input receiver and USB input to ensure low jitter operation.
- Discrete filter and output stage for optimum performance (no Op-Amp ICs).
- Digital output can be switched "on" or "off" (and is re-timed) to reduce the jitter level as compared to SPDIF input. This function can also be used to convert USB input to SPDIF output.
- DSD (x64 DoP) via the USB2 input
- Remote control
- Three year guarantee
- Available in black or titanium
- Frequency Response : 20Hz - 20Khz ± 0.2dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion : <0.005% at 2V RMS 1KHz output
- Signal to Noise Ratio : >110dB ref 2V RMS output @ 1KHz
- Channel Separation : 20Hz - 20KHz, >60dB
- SPDIF Inputs : 32KHz to 192KHz up to 24 bits
- USB Input : 44.1KHz to 192KHz up to 24 bits DSD x64
- Mains Supply (factory set) : 110/120V or 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption : 20VA
- Dimensions - H x W x D : 90 mm x 440 mm x 310 mm
- Nett Weight (unpacked) : 5kg
- Gross Weight (packed) : 7kg